Movies by Picture Quiz – Guess the 2000s Movies
Movies by Picture Quiz - check yourself! Only 23% of people who completed this quiz answered all the questions correctly.
So what is the Movies by Picture Quiz?
- We will show you 9 pictures of movies which were filmed in the 2000s one by one.
- There are three possible answers, one of which is correct.
- If you're make mistake, don't worry! Wrong answered questions will be shown again at the end of quiz until the correct answer is received.
Interesting Facts about some 2000s movies.
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
- The shooting took place on these islands of the Caribbean. The natives of South America also participated in the film production as extras.
- The flag decorating the “Black Pearl” and representing the image of a skull with two bones was borrowed from the real pirate Jack Rackham, the prototype of which was the legendary Jack Sparrow.
Brokeback Mountain (2005)
- In an interview, Gyllenhaal said that during the filming of the kiss, they kissed so eagerly that he thought Heath Ledger would break his nose.
- Matt Damon was offered to play a major role in the film, but he refused, thinking that participation in this project could ruin his career.
The Dark Knight (2008)
- The bat costume in the movie had the same perennial problem as each costume in previous versions: Christian Bale could not turn his head in it!
- A new car by Batman, in addition to Batpod, is the new model of the Lamborghini car. Usually, Batman saves the people of Gotham on the Batmobile, and now it's time to take a ride on the new Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 sports car.
28 Days Later (2003)
- Once the film crew forgot to pick up fake corpses off the road to the church after the shoot. The local hairdresser drove by, saw the bodies, panicked and smashed the car, after which she called the police.
- The word "fuck" is pronounced in the film 61 times.
- The deserted streets of London were filmed from early morning, and the film crew had no more than a couple of minutes every day. Random passers-by were politely asked to go the other way.
It seems you are ready to start?