Easter Quiz – True or False
So what is the Easter Quiz?
- We will show you 8 statements about Easter Holidays.
- There are two possible answers - True or False.
- If you're make mistake, don't worry! Wrong answered questions will be shown again at the end of quiz until the correct answer is received.
Interesting Facts about Easter
- In many cultures, eggs are considered a symbol of rebirth. But Easter eggs exchange takes place before Easter.
- The biggest chocolate Easter egg was made in Italy in 2011, whose weighed 7,200 kg, and its height is more than 10 meters.
- On Easter Day in Sweden, witches walk around the cities.
- When the inhabitants of ancient Persia and Egypt celebrated the arrival of spring, they exchanged painted eggs.
- Nowadays, one of the most popular Easter's game in the United States is the rolling of on the street. The winner is the one whose egg rolls farthest before stopping.
- In Austria, Slovakia and the Czech Republic earlier at Easter, women poured water. The inhabitants of these European countries considered the water healing, contributing to female fertility.
- Bulgarian residents can also boast of their Easter tradition. Here before Easter, a large number of clay pots are made. On a holiday, people climb onto the roofs of their houses (or the upper floors of high-rise buildings) and drop ceramics so that it breaks onto the ground.
- In Russia, it was accepted that the hostess stayed at home to prepare dishes while the head of the family visited with congratulations to acquaintances.
- In Catholic Italy, the traditional treats include an unusual dove-shaped cupcake and a variety of cakes.
- Easter is replete with interesting traditions of celebration in various countries. But one trend can be traced: in whatever corner of the world this holiday is celebrated, it is everywhere runs along with fun and a pleasant atmosphere.
It seems you are ready to start?