NES Games Quiz – Guess the Game by Screenshot
Do you remember all popular retro NES games? I bet you can’t call it a half! We offer you to try your hand in our "NES Games Quiz"!
So what is the NES Games Quiz?
- We will show you 12 screenshots from retro NES games.
- There are three possible answers - names of the games, you must choose only one.
- If you're make mistake, don't worry! Wrong answered questions will be shown again at the end of quiz until the correct answer is received.
Interesting Facts about Nintendo Games.
- Due to graphics hardware limitations in the design of the Super Mario Brothers of the 1980s, the characters were designed with pixels. In one of the legendary segments on the Nintendo website, Iwata Asks and Miyamoto discussed how to design a character who looked like a man.
- Miyamoto noted that everything was done because of necessity. Mario's mustache is same pixels as mouth. White gloves in order to show the movements of the hands, thereby making his run visible in the three-frame animation. A colored overalls wears to visually delimit the body from the limbs.
- The Legend Of Zelda is smaller in size than high-resolution picture. This fact blows up the brain: the full game takes about 70 Kb, depending on minor changes in localization, sometimes changing a byte or two.
- This is quite an amazing moment: how far we have come with technology and rendering in general, and have gone further. The total file size in each game on NES did not even come close to the Mario model in Super Mario Bros. in Wii U.
- Nintendo call center was like a helpline. By calling 800, it was possible to get advice on games and the console, but many teenagers just called and asked for help with school problems, and older users even asked for advice on preserving marriage.
- Nintendo tried to sell quick-cooking rice before it became popular in selling video games.
It seems you are ready to start?