Shooter Quiz – Guess by the Image
Do you remember all the cult shooters of the last twenty years? We invite you to remember! Welcome to Shooter Quiz - guess the shooter by the image!
So what is the "Guess the shooter by the picture quiz"?
- We show you 10 pictures from shooters such as art, wallpapers or screenshots.
- There are three possible answers - games, you must choose only one.
- If you're make mistake, don't worry! Wrong answered questions will be shown again at the end of quiz until the correct answer is received.
Interesting facts about Doom.
Doom - damn popular in the 1990s and still the first decent and playable representative of the entire direction of shooters. Actually, before the popularization of the term FPS, often any shooters were called doom-clones.
- Some levels are full of an incredible amount of monsters. Crowds of alien origin close to the Doom crowd can be found only in Serious Sam.
- Monsters in Doom hate each other and often start local fights. What and uses a smart player who saves ammunition. Well, in the end, you can just admire it.
- Doom designers were inspired by the notorious artist Giger and equally famous writer Lovecraft.
- The soundtrack to Doom and Doom II is full of borrowings from the repertoire of such groups as Metallica, Slayer, Alice in Chains, Pantera, Megadeth.
- The protagonist's pet, rabbit Daisy, is stolen by demons. The player sees his head at the end of the third episode.
- In the Doom Universe, 4 novels were written by the famous serializers of the series Defidom ab Hugh and Brad Linaviver.
- There is also doom-metal, which is the complete opposite of the game on the dynamics.
- The old men will remember that a little later (in 1994) Zero Tolerance was released exclusively on Sega. It was the same Doom (space station, zombies, shotgun and darkness), but with the ability to jump.
It seems you are ready to start?