Mortal Kombat Quiz – Guess the Hero
Mortal Kombat has received the title of a cult game. So let's remember the popular characters - welcome to Mortal Kombat Quiz.
So what is the "Mortal Kombat Quiz"?
- We show you 10 images of Mortal Kombat personages.
- There are three possible answers - names, you must choose only one.
- If you're make mistake, don't worry! Wrong answered questions will be shown again at the end of quiz until the correct answer is received.
Interesting Facts about Mortal Kombat.
- When the “Mortal Kombat” first conquered the game scene, it became a hit thanks to the blood, intense violence and the “adult” theme. The use of blood and fatality systems caused massive controversy. Even parents intervened, who were concerned about how a child’s game might be affected. In 1994, the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) was founded to warn parents of the content of the game before they decide to buy it for their children. This issue was raised because of the violation of the Mortal Kombat taboo by its brutal and bloody footage. The game revealed the other side of the video game industry, which previously no one was interested in. Most likely because of the fear of a negative reaction that may follow.
- "Mortal Kombat: Deception" was the first in a series of games where a completely open world was available in Konquest mode. The player moves in the worlds of the universe MK traveler and student. He dreams of learning all the fighting styles of worlds in order to defeat Shan Tsung. As Shujinko passes through the Kingdom of Chaos and the Underworld, there are some inhabitants who speak in an unusual language. In fact, this is a regular audio track played in the opposite direction. This method distorts speech, because of what it looks like demonic or satanic messages. And the messages were actually quite innocent in this case, the NPC simply says: “I am talking in the opposite direction, it’s scary, huh?”, “Drink milk, sleep a lot, listen to your parents and do homework”.
- The development team of Mortal Kombat is famous for its methods of implementing secrets. One of the strangest Easter egg is the opportunity to play tennis in arcade versions of "Mortal Kombat 2". To run this game, two players must complete a total of 250 matches in a row.
It seems you are ready to start?